Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Create Your Own Sunset..

Today I'm going to show you the final card from my first "Tantalising Techniques" class. This one is made using a variation on the technique used for the first two cards - but doesn't it look different?! The colours I've used here look a bit like a sunset, but with different colours you can achieve dramatically different effects. The ladies who came to this class loved trying this one out!


I'm repeating this class at Pennikkity Pots Ceramics CafĂ© in Ipswich on the afternoon of Thursday 7th March, and at the moment I have some spaces left. If you'd like to come along and join in, then you can find the  booking link by clicking here. If you haven't been to one of my classes before, then I'll even have a fabulous FREE GIFT waiting for you. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks for dropping in, back with more soon.

No comments: