Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Free Tutorial - Hanging Decoration

Today is the day I'll be sending out my first Customer Newsletter of the month, and all those who subscribe will be given access to an exclusive tutorial showing how to make this sweet hanging decoration.


This one's made using one of the fab Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers, but you can adapt it really easily to suit any occasion and any colour scheme. This one's hanging up in my craft room.

If you're not on my mailing list yet, but would like the tutorial, then it's not too late. All you need to do is to click on the "Sign Up For My Email Newsletter Link", which you'll find in the sidebar. Fill in the details and then add a comment to the bottom of this post telling me you've joined, and I'll make sure the tutorial is sent on to you.

By subscribing to my newsletter, you'll automatically be sent updates about special offers, classes and events, and of course information about Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous product range, as well as lots of news about my little crafting world. In addition, each month, one lucky subscriber will win a fantastic Stampin' Up! prize (sorry, UK subscribers only for the prize draw, I'm afraid). And, if you decide at any time that you no longer wish to hear from me, then it's really easy to unsubscribe.

Tomorrow, I'll be showing you the finishes version of the pretty oval box I shared with you a little while ago. I'm so chuffed with it! See you then...

No comments: