Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Mesmerising Medallions

Here's the second card from my first "Tantalising Techniques" class. I don't know about you, but I find the colour changes on these stamped medallions almost mesmerising.


You can make this card, along with two others, at my next class on 7th March. You'll love learning the technique and will have lots of opportunities to experiment with producing your own multi-coloured stamped images - fabulous, inky fun!

If you're in the Ipswich area and free on the afternoon of Thursday 7th March, then why not book your place and come and join us? You can find more details, and the booking link, by clicking here. If this will be your first class with me, then there will be a fabulous FREE GIFT waiting for you, too! I look forward to seeing you there..

If you pop back tomorrow, I'll show you the final card from this class.. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: