Wednesday, 6 February 2013

My Oval Box - The Finished Version!

You may remember that a little while ago I showed you my first attempt at making an oval box, using the new Oval Framelits dies. Well, I've actually remembered to take some pictures of the finished version, so I can show that to you now. Here it is...


You know by now how much I love the Sale-A-Bration "Sycamore Street" papers, but that ribbon is just LUSH! This is the Island Indigo colourway, but it comes in Pool Party and Tangerine Tango too, all part of a brilliant little pack, complete with matching buttons. And all of them free with one £45 purchase during Sale-A-Bration! I'm going through it like wildfire, it is just the most beautiful ribbon for tying bows in - not at all slippery like satin ribbon can sometimes be.

Here's a close-up of the top of the box.


The sentiment is from another Sale-A-Bration freebie, "Pretty Petites", punched out with the Petite Curly Label punch (also available as a Sale-A-Bration gift).

I can't end this post without saying a huge thanks to Val Moody, who made the first oval boxes I saw, and who inspired me to have a go at making my own. Thanks Val!

Back tomorrow with some wonderful news to share about my fantastic Team Sunshine demonstrators. I hope you can join me then! Thanks for dropping in...

No comments: