Thursday, 7 February 2013

Team Congratulations...

You can imagine that, doing the job that I do, I make and send out LOADS of cards. Some of the ones that I'm proudest to send are those to my fantastic team of Demonstrators, to mark their promotions and achievements as they build their own Stampin' Up! businesses. I had great fun making the most recent batch, and decided to use the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Feeling Sentimental" as my starting point. This was the first one I made:


I love the "Victorian" feel of this card, but thought that I could develop the theme a little further. Out came my Colour Spritzer tool and Stampin' Write Markers, and a couple of Sponge Daubers (I love it when I can get really inky!). This was the next version:


I love how you can really change the feel of a card just by adding some ink! River Rock and Rich Razzleberry, in case you're wondering...

Here's another colourway. Island Indigo, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango this time, but again using papers from Sale-A-Bration's "Sycamore Street".


A totally different "feel" again!

I'm so proud of my team, and am always thrilled to bits to be able to cheer for them as they develop their businesses in ways that help them to achieve their own goals. Ladies (and gents!), you're a wonderful group of people and I'm proud to know each and every one of you..

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is the celebrating all those milestones, large or small, with other Demonstrators. It's part of what makes this such a great business to be involved with. If you're interested in creating your own business with Stampin' Up!, then I'd love to talk to you about becoming part of my team. It's even better value for money during Sale-A-Bration, too! You can find more information by clicking here, or of course you can email me or call me (details in the sidebar). I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: