Friday, 15 February 2013

Whole Latte Love!

Wow - today has actually looked like Spring could almost be on its way! Lovely sunshine and we were able to get out into the garden for a while to do some much-needed tidying. Long may it last...

I hope you all had a fabby Valentine's Day! Mine was wonderful, and Alan loved the card I made for him (phew!). Here it is:


The image is from another free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, this time "Patterned Occasions". A very simple card, but I think simple can be really effective, and I love this. What do you think?

There is still time for you to book your Sale-A-Bration party and get your hands on this or one of our other exclusive stamp sets absolutely free. Click here for more details about Sale-A-Bration, and you can find out more about Stampin' Up! parties here. Call me or email me - I'd love to put a date in my diary to share some Stampin' Up! fun with you and your friends.

On a totally different subject, I took some quick pictures of Rosie a couple of days ago, while she was curled up on my lap. I thought I'd share them with you. I hope you like them..




I love these!

Back soon. Thanks for dropping by...

No comments: