Thursday, 14 March 2013

Boutique Boxes Bonanza!

I've had a lovely few days, playing with one of the kits in the current Stampin' Up! Spring Summer Catalogue. Have you seen this one? It's the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit, and if you haven't had a play with it yet then you are really missing out! (Read on to find out how you can get your hands on this kit AND earn yourself a fantastic reward too...)

Just have a look at all of this that I've made from just HALF of one of these kits:


(If you're wondering what happened to the other half of the kit, I used that in project packs for some of my team members recently. )

I'll be posting more detailed pictures of these projects over the next few days, so if you want a closer look do pop back again tomorrow.

The kit consists of eight die-cut and printed boxes, eight printed notecards (you can see some of these used on the cards in the picture above), a 12" x 12"sheet of printed and die-cut paper decorations, sixteen buttons, along with an enormous length of exclusive Crumb Cake Baker's Twine and a little sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals foam pads.

The kit was designed for you to make eight boxes, with the gift cards to slip inside them, but as you can see, you can do FAR more than that! I'm putting another of these kits on my next order, 'cause I have some gorgeous ideas for scrapbook pages too, so watch this space..

One of the great things that Stampin' Up! is doing at the moment is to bundle co-ordinating products together at a discount. There is a really cute stamp sets that co-ordinates with this kit - "A Little Greeting" - and if you buy it and the Boutique Boxes kit as a bundle, then you will save a mahoosive 15% off the total cost - got to be worth it in anyone's book, I think! Want a closer look at the stamp set? Oh, alright... Here it is:


Isn't it fab?!

As we only have just over a week left of Sale-A-Bration, I have put together a fantastic kit that will enable you and a friend to spend a fun evening in crafting some of these gorgeous little boxes - and you'll even earn yourself a Sale-A-Bration reward to share as well! Pop back tomorrow to find out more...

I hope you've enjoyed looking at these pretty little boxes. Do let me know what you think, and if you've used this kit I'd love to know what fabulous ideas you've come up with. Why not leave me a comment at the end of this post to tell me about them?

No comments: