Friday, 15 March 2013

Crafting With A Friend - Boutique Boxes Sale-A-Bration Bundle

How would you like to be able to spend an evening with a friend, creating beautiful boxes like those on the photo I posted yesterday, AND earn yourself a fantastic FREE Sale-A-Bration reward to share at the same time? To tempt you even further, here's a close-up of one of the projects in yesterday's post:


Here's how it works: You and your friend, together, order the following:

2 x Boutique Boxes Bundles (each comprising 1 x Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit and 1 x "A Little Greeting" Stamp Set)
2 x Snail Adhesive
1 x Sticky Strip
1 x Adhesive Remover

Total £47.60 (63.60 Euros) (*plus shipping - see below)

In addition, because the bundle comes to more than £45 (60Euros), you get to choose one Sale-A-Bration reward between you - you can choose from the fabulous selection shown here).


If you'd like to take advantage of this special bundle offer, then all you need to do is to email me or call me on 07799 011072 and I'll take it from there. But remember! This offer can only last until the end of Sale-A-Bration on 22nd March, so you'll need to get your order to me no later than 5pm (UK time) on that date. If you're emailing me, make sure you give me a telephone number that I can call you on to discuss your order.

(*If you live in the Ipswich area and can collect from me, I will split Stampin' Up!'s shipping charge between all orders placed at the same time - so the most you will pay for shipping is £2.48, rather than the standard £4.95. If you live too far away to collect, then I will have your order delivered direct to your door, and the standard shipping rate of £4.95 will apply. Apologies - owing to Stampin' Up!'s restrictions, this offer is not available outside the UK, France, Germany, Austria or the Netherlands.)

Happy Crafting!

No comments: