Saturday, 30 March 2013

Easter Window Decoration

I loved making this hanging decoration for our rather boring living room window. The ovals framelits dies create perfect Easter eggs, and the Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper is just too gorgeous not to have on display!


My favourite Apothecary Accents framelits dies came out to play again too, for the sentiment centrepiece, along with the oh-so-useful "Delightful Dozen" stamp set. The butterflies were created using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die and the Butterflies embosslits die - so easy but with incredibly detailed results.


 

Our living room window looks out towards the not-so-pretty blank wall of the house across our road, and I have to say I've smiled every time I've walked into the room since I hung this decoration up. What a difference it makes to the feel of the room! Why not try something similar?

Thanks for popping in - see you again soon...

1 comment: