Wednesday, 27 March 2013

More Team Welcomes and Congratulations!

Phew - finally catching up with myself after an A-MA-ZING Sale-A-Bration! What a whirlwind the last few months have been, and particularly the last week of the promotion, as people rushed to make sure they didn't miss out. Cue another round of cards for brand new members of my team:


I love this stamp set. "Oh, Hello" is the one that we're focussing on in my April classes, so as it was on my desk anyway, it seemed the natural one to turn to when I was making my welcome cards for the new members of Team Sunshine.

The zigzag oval stamp in this set works brillantly as a background for all sorts of things, and as I've been experimenting, I've discovered (to my delight) that it co-ordinates with loads of our framelits dies too. You'd think I'd be used to the cleverness of the Stampin' Up! designers by now, but I still think it's fantastic how all our products work so well together. ON this card, I've cut a mask using one of the Apothecary Accents dies, and sponged through it, to create a subtle "mat" for the stamped and layered oval to sit on. Love it!

As well as having new team members to welcome, I was also thrilled to be able to congratulate many of my team on beginning their very own teams of Demonstrators during Sale-A-Bration. I varied the design a little bit, and used a sentiment from "Perfectly Penned" (just got this set - isn't it beeyootiful!!). This is one of the cards I sent to them to tell them how proud I am of them all:


If you've ever thought of making money from your crafting hobby, then becoming an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is still incredible value for money, and could open the door to a brilliant new career for you. Find out more about joining my team here.

Iope you like these cards. If you'd like to find out more ways you can use the fabulous "Oh, Hello" stamp set, why not come along to one of my April classes? You can find more details here, and if you're not able to make either of the dates, don't forget that if you get five or more people together, I can bring any of my classes to you! Watch out for preview of the class projects here and on my Facebook page.

No comments: