Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Oh, Hello!

I've been having a play with some of my new goodies this morning, and thought you might like to see a card I made with the stamp set we're using in next month's classes - the versatile "Oh, Hello".


Loving those roses! The hexagon embossing folder has only been in the house a day or so, and I'm loving it already - can't believe it took me so long to get hold of it! Hexagons are everywhere at the moment, and this is such a versatile look. Here I've used our new Primrose Petals Coredinations cardstock, and sanded it back after embossing, to show the contrasting core. Pretty!

In case you were wondering, the card base is Stampin' Up!'s Naturals Ivory card - really lovely for when you want a neutral coloured base. I'm using a lot of this, and the Naturals White version, at the moment..

Thanks for popping in. Did you see my new "Ribbons By The Metre" post yesterday? You can see it again by clicking here, if you missed it...

No comments: