Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Playing With Pop-Ups!

As I'm writing this, the snow is falling gently past my window - I can't believe it's dropped so cold again! I'm so pleased to be tucked up lovely and warm in my craft room!

Bhanks to those of you who popped into the Pamper and Shopping Day on Sunday, it was really lovely to meet you, and great to be able to chat with lots of lovely crafty people. The first couple of hours of the day were quite quiet, so I cleared a section of my display and got my trusty Big Shot out of my bag. I'd just taken delivery of the Dressform dies and pop-up card base die, so it was the ideal opportunity for a play! Here's what I made:


Isn't it cute! Only really simple, as I had only taken a very limited supply of cardstock and Designer Series Paper with me, but I can see me having loads of fun with this one.

Don't forget - there are only a couple of days of Sale-A-Bration left, so if you want to get your hands on a fabulous free gift with every £45 purchase, you don't have long to get your order to me. Email me, or give me a call, if you're interested in taking us up on the offer. You can find out more here.

Back soon!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Very pretty Becki xx