Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Ribbon By The Metre!

Have you ever thought you'd like to be able to buy all of our beautiful ribbons, but don't really want to commit to the expense of buying a whole reel of each? Well, now you don't have to compromise between your purse and your ribbon storage rack!


From today, I'm offering you the chance to buy any Stampin' Up! ribbon you want to, as little as a single metre at a time! So you really can have as many ribbons as you want!

Of course, you don't have to stop at just a metre if you don't want to, you can order more if you'd like to, and however much you order, I'll have it delivered direct to your door - wherever in the UK you live. Postage and packing will be charged at just the amount it costs me to send it to you, so you don't even have to worry about shipping costs.

So... how do you go about ordering? It's simple! Just drop me an email, giving me your name and address, stating which ribbon (or ribbons) you're after, and how much of each one you want, and I'll take it from there.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and get that catalogue and get choosing! I can't wait to help you build up that collection!

No comments: