Friday, 12 April 2013

April Class Projects - Oh, Hello!

This month's class was all about the fabulously versatile "Oh, Hello" stamp set. Here are the projects we made:


I love them! And, I'm pleased to say, they went down really well with the ladies who took part in the classes as well - everyone had a brilliant time creating and chatting and laughing together.

Here is a closer look at each one:


This gatefold card is really pretty, and showcases the gorgeous "Tea for Two" Designer Series Paper really well. And I still can't get enough of that Flower Trim!

This fab little treat box is held closed with one of the Cute Clips (this one is from the "Hang Ups" pack), so you don't need to spoil it when you open it to get the contents out. A great little thank you gift.


And our little Rosie, taking pride of place on an 8" x 8" scrapbook page. I think she looks adorable peeking out of her box, after we brought her back from the vet one day.

All the projects made in this class use the "Oh, Hello" stamp set, "Tea for Two" Designer Series Papers and inks and cardstocks to co-ordinate with the DSP. When I planned the class, several of these colours were due to retire at the end of June, but I'm delighted that most of those have now been given a reprieve in the Colour Refresh. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to have a look at yesterday's post.

Thanks for looking - I'll see you again soon...

No comments: