Thursday, 18 April 2013

Join The (Stampers' Ten) Club!

Have you ever wished there was a quick, easy and convenient way to buy all those gorgeous crafty things you love, without your bank manager coming knocking on the door? Well, there is! It's called a


STAMPERS' TEN CLUB
  • Ten months
  • Ten people (I find the people - you don't have to!)
  • Minimum monthly order only £15 
  • FREE catalogues
  • FREE shipping*
  • £25 (or more) FREE products**
  • FREE prize draw entries
  • FREE gifts and projects

I'm starting another brand new Stampers' Ten Club as soon as I have enough people to fill it - I need eight more people as I write this. You can take more than one place if you want to; all you have to do is to order at least £15 per month for each place you take.

EMAIL ME NOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
DON'T MISS OUT!!!

*Free shipping is from Stampin' Up! in Germany to my door. If you are unable to collect your order from me, then onward postage will be payable at cost.
**The club will run for ten months. In one of those months, for each place in the club that you take, you will be able to choose at least £25 worth of free products.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS - THEY WILL LOVE THIS CHANCE TO 
BUDGET FOR THEIR CRAFT MATERIALS!!

You can find out more about my Stampers' Ten clubs here.

No comments: