Monday, 15 April 2013

Parker's Patterns Congrats!

Today's card is similar to the one I showed you yesterday, but has a totally different "feel" to it. I made this one for one of the newest members of my team, to let her know how thrilled I am that she has decided to sign up.


I think this paper is really cheery and suits the congratulations theme down to the ground. Again, the sentiment is from "Sassy Salutations" and there is that rogue retired ribbon again - doh!

I send a congratulations and welcome card to every new member of my team, whether they're in my immediate downline, or further down in the group as Sarah (the recipient of this card) is. Everyone in Team Sunshine is really important to me, and I want to make everyone feel as welcome as I can - whether they've signed up to build their own Stampin' Up! business, or whether they've joined just to get the discount on their own purchases. If you think that you might like to join my team too, click here to find out more, or email me for a chat so I can help you decide whether this might be the right move for you.

Tomorrow, I'll show you the home decor project I was working on a few days back. I hope you like it as much as I do..

No comments: