Friday, 19 April 2013

Will You Be My Next Hostess?

We've got a fantastic offer on for our party hostesses at the moment, so I'm looking for people to host Stampin' Up! parties for me during April and May.

I'd love one of those people to be YOU.


What do you get out of it?

A fabulous, fun time with friends
A FREE copy of each of our current catalogues
A handcrafted gift made especially for you
FREE demonstration and make and take
Expert product advice
FREE products when your party sales reach £150 (and see our current offer details here)
Courier delivery direct to your door

I'll do all the work - all you need is to invite your friends and family. I'll even help you with that, if you need me to!

If you live within an hour and a half's drive from Ipswich, then I'd love to come and do a party for you in person; if you live further away than that, then why not hold a catalogue party instead - you get all the same benefits, just without me being there.

EMAIL ME NOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

No comments: