Friday, 3 May 2013

A Little Bit Of "This And That"...


Hello again! After an absence that was more prolonged than I'd like (sorry for the silence!) I'm delighted to share something really exciting with you all.

If you're anything like me, your life is:
Fabulous. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening REALLY fast! 

And you don't want to miss ANY of it. Not a thing. Well, have a look at this:


In our forthcoming 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalogue, Stampin' Up! is bringing in a fab new product line called "This and That". It's aimed at letting you capture your wonderful life on-the-go, and you are going to LOVE IT! 


And you know the best thing about "This and That"? You don't have to wait for it!

That's right, even though the range is making its formal debut in July, with our new Annual Catalogue, Stampin' Up! is giving you the opportunity to get your hands on it RIGHT NOW!



Don't worry if you can't make up your mind what to get first. Up to 31 May you can get our five This and That products in a bundle for 15 percent off! Or, you can buy them separately through June and into the new catalogue (but why would you do that when you can get them all for at a discount?).

How exciting is (This and) That?! Watch for more This and That products added to our line in the coming months!...

If you want to get your hands on your very own "This and That" collection, then here's what to do:

Email me by clicking here, or call me - my number's in the sidebar. 

As long as you're in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Austria, I can have your order delivered direct to your door - how's that for service?

Don't forget - you can get a huge 15% off if you order the bundle by the end of May...

2 comments:

hotpotato said...

these look really gorgeous.

Becki Ritson said...

Don't they just - I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Thanks for commenting Janina. Let me know if you want me to order anything for you.

Becki xx