Thursday, 16 May 2013

All That Glitters - Another Class Project

Yesterday, I showed you the card we made at this month's classes, using various techniques for colouring Glimmer Paper. Today, I want to share with you the other project we made at the class.


This picture demonstrates several fun techniques - lots of inkiness and sparkling (I'm sure everyone had glittery skin for at least the rest of the day!). We coloured Shimmer Paint and Dazzling Details, stamped with Smooch Spritz and Shimmer Paint and watercoloured with tinted Dazzling Details - great fun!

My "Tantalising Techniques" classes run every two months, in Kesgrave and in the centre of Ipswich, and are proving very popular. The next one will be in July and will be all about creating beautiful backgrounds. Keep your eyes peeled for more details.

I also run a more general papercrafting class series ("Cards ...and More!") in the months in between, where we make all kinds of projects, from cards to gifts to home decor. The next classes in this series are all about "Fabric Fun", and I'll be showing how to combine your papercrafting hobby with beautiful fabrics to great effect. Here are the dates you can choose from:

Saturday 1st June
Cedarwood Primary School, Kesgrave
or
Thursday 6th June
Pennikkity Pots Ceramics Cafe, Ipswich

You can find more information about my "Fabric Fun" classes by clicking here, and you'll also find a booking link on that page. I'd love to see you there!

No comments: