Wednesday, 15 May 2013

All That Glitters - Class Project

I loved this month's classes! I'm not usually a "bling" kind of a girl, but really enjoyed putting the projects together for my "Tantalising Techniques - All That Glitters" class. I thought it would be fun to have a look at different ways of using some of the sparkly things we have in our catalogues. Here is the first project we made:


All the Glimmer Paper here started off life as the same silver as the large hearts. The lovely ladies at the class couldn't believe how easy it was to colour it, and loved the fact that there is absolutely no loss of shine when you do so.

Did you see the ribbon? No, we don't do Certainly Celery Organza Ribbon now - I showed how easy it is to colour this too (well, it does shine beautifully so I had to include it!). I always make sure that I have white ribbon in every type we do. That way, I can colour it up to match my projects if I don't have the matching reel. If you'd like to add to your collection, don't forget my "Ribbon by the Metre" service.

Thanks for looking. I'll put another project up tomorrow, so I hope you can pop back then.

If you're interested in finding out about my classes, I'll be sending my email newsletter today with details of the June ones. You can subscribe by clicking on the link, or just drop me an email with your details and I'll add you to my mailing list

No comments: