Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Change The Colour Around..

Today, I wanted to show you an alternative colourway I used for one of this month's class projects. You can see the original one here.


I decided against using this one in class, as I think the pastel colours are much more springlike (I keep hoping Spring will arrive some time before Midsummer's Day!), but I really love this combination - so striking. What do you reckon?

Basic Gray will be staying with us after the end of June, but the other two colours (Riding Hood Red and More Mustard) will be retiring, so if you want them, you need to be QUICK!

Finally, (drumroll please....) all the links seem to be working now, so.... you can now access my virtual shop and place your order online. I'm SO excited about this - do go and have a look - it's FAB!!!!


Thanks for dropping in - I hope you'll come back soon!

No comments: