Monday, 20 May 2013

New Catalogue Links

Hello! If you've tried to access our current catalogues through the links on my site over the last couple of days, you'll probably have been given an error message. I've just realised that Stampin' Up! updated the links a couple of days ago, so HUGE apologies for not changing the links over until now.


If you click here, you'll be taken directly to my catalogues page, and then you can click on the links to look at our catalogues - I promise you the links work now. You can choose to look at a pretty "flip-book" version, or at the PDF version; choose whichever one works for you.

On a sad note, the reason I'm late in updating the links is that we lost our beautiful little cat, Rosie, this morning. Those of you who read my blog regularly might remember that she was suffering from hyperthyroidism and chronic renal failure, but was responding well to medication and had been pretty much back to normal. Last week, she picked up an infection that led to a bout of colitis, and that weakened her to the extent that she could keep neither food nor medication down. From there, it was only a matter of time and this morning we took the heartbreaking decision to end her struggle. It was all very peaceful at the end, but Alan and I are pretty much in bits at the moment. If you didn't know her, you can click here to read her story and look at a video I took of her a few months ago. We'll miss you, Rosebud...

2 comments:

Alex Spence said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty, I know how hard that is it myself. They are such a precious addition to the family x

Becki Ritson said...

Oh, thank you Alex! The house seems unbearably quiet at the moment - Rosie was such a chatty little cat. She and I had been through such a lot together and I don't think it has quite sunk in yet. Thanks for your lovely words.. x