Monday, 27 May 2013

Patchwork Birthday Card

Last week saw birthdays for two of my team members. The first was last Monday, and here is the card that I made for the lovely Sharon.


This design was CASEd from a swap I received at the UK Regional Training a couple of weekends ago - but I can't give credit to the designer as there was no label on it! So if you recognise your swap's genes in this card, please do let me know who you are, so that I can add your name to this post and give credit where it was due. I have to say that I'm impressed this was done as a swap because, although the design looks neat and simple, it took me AGES to line all the punched out pieces of DSP!!!!! I would NOT have wanted to make dozens of these!

The paper squares are all punched out using our fab Postage Stamp punch, and all the patterns come from the Floral District Designer Series Paper Pack. I love the bright colours on this one, and I really hope that Sharon did too!

Thanks for dropping by - see you again soon!

No comments: