Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Team Sunshine on Tour!

It was wonderful to spend time this weekend with some of my fantastic team of demonstrators. Here we are, standing in front of one of the display boards - a little bit blurry, I'm afraid, but the smiles are clear - that's me, in the centre. The picture was taken at the end of Saturday when we were all a little tired, so blurry is probably good...


If you'd like to join me and my team at these amazing events in future, don't forget that there is a brilliant offer on at the moment. If you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator by 30th May, you will get an additional £25 (that's 35 Euros) worth of crafting goodies in your Starter Kit - giving you a massive £155 worth, for just £99 - PLUS you get everything you need to start your own business too.

Click here for more information, or just drop me a line. I'd love to talk to you about whether joining Stampin' Up! could be the right decision for you.

No comments: