Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Beautiful Backgrounds Techniques Class Preview

Where is the time going??!! I've been having a whale of a time preparing for July's Tantalising Techniques classes, and I thought I'd give you a couple of sneaky peeks:



Since some of my ladies just wanted sneak peeks, and others wanted to be able to see complete pictures of the project, I've arranged to give everyone what they want this month, and I'm aiming to do the same with all of my classes from here on in. If you'd like to see full pictures of these two projects then all you need to do is click here.

Keep your eyes peeled for more sneak peeks over the next few days. You have until 10:00pm on Friday 28th June to book your place for the 6th July class, and until 10:00pm on Thursday 4th July to book onto the 11th July class. 

There are still some places left at the moment, and you can find out more by clicking here.

I hope to see you at one of my classes soon!


No comments: