Saturday, 8 June 2013

Demonstrator Training Evening

I often get asked, "What do you enjoy best about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?" There are as many answers to that question as there are Demonstrators but, for me, I love the fact that I have met so many inspirational people, and that I have the chance to share with them a craft that I'm passionate about. Many of those inspirational people are other Demonstrators, and I love being able to meet up with them whenever I can.

Along with my good friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Marisa, I organise regular training evenings for the Demonstrators in and around the Ipswich area. We had one of these evenings a few days ago and, as always, it was great fun. Here's a photo of a few of those who came along, enjoying creating one of the projects we'd designed for them. (Huge thanks to the lovely ladies at Pennikkity Pots for providing the venue.)


These evenings are open to everyone, not just to those Demonstrators in my team, not just those in the area who are Demonstrators, but to anyone who is interested in finding out more about what is involved in being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The next open Training Evening that we're running in Ipswich will be held on Wednesday 4th September. We'd love to see you then if you'd like to join us, or if you'd like to talk to me sooner than that about what is involved in what I think is the best business going, then do drop me a line and we'll get together to have a chat.

You can email me by clicking on this link.

If you're interested in finding out more in the meantime, click here to read more about joining my team. It could be one of the best things you ever do!

No comments: