Saturday, 1 June 2013

More Amore Anniversary Card

I love this paper! This is the card I made for Alan, for our anniversary this week.


The DSP is from one of our Speciality packs: "More Amore", which is going at the end of June (always sad when we lose some of our gorgeous DSP). I wondered if it would be a bit girly for a card like this, but Alan loved it - phew! On each of the pieces that you can see, I inked at least two of the edges, 'cause the 12" x 12" sheets are distressed all around the edges, but when you cut the card down you lose some of this, obviously, It's amazing what you can do with a bit of ink and a sponge dauber, and I don't think you can tell which are the cut sides.

Retired Lists Reminder...
Just to let you know - items on the Retired Lists are going FAST. Several things are now out of stock, which is incredible given that the lists were only published yesterday. PLEASE, please, please, if there are things on those lists that you still want, DON'T WAIT - you might be disappointed if you leave it too long. Order NOW if you want to stand the best chance of getting hold of those things that you want. You can order by emailing me by clicking on this link, or call me on 07799 011072.

If you're looking at this post before 10pm on 1st June, then you can add your order to the one I'm placing this evening, if you can collect from me (I'm in Kesgrave, just outside Ipswich). You'll save on shipping, as I always split this between everyone ordering at the same time, for collection from me. If you're interested in this, RING ME NOW.

No comments: