Monday, 17 June 2013

Single Stamps Available NOW

Stampin' Up! are trialling a new initiative, and I'd love your feedback on it. As you know, Stampin' Up! is famed for offering their stamps in beautifully co-ordinated sets. Well, they've been experimenting in the American market with offering single stamps, and the response was so positive that they've decided to try it out over here too.


From now until 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last) you can choose from the five stamps shown above - all available individually. You can have a look at the flyer in more detail by clicking here and, of course, you can order the stamps direct from me.

To email your choice to me, just click here. I can have your order delivered direct to you, wherever you live in the UK, France, Germany, Austria or the Netherlands. Email me to ask how to save on your shipping costs by collecting your order from me.

No comments: