Tuesday, 4 June 2013

The Best of Twenty-Five Years - Now In The UK!

I have details of a new stamp set for you! How do you like this?


It's called "Best of Flowers" and is part of Stampin' Up!'s 25-year anniversary celebration. They're bringing back some of the favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into five sets - the one shown above is the first in the series.  Every month from now until October 2013, a new stamp set will be released, giving you the chance to get your hands on these beautiful images. Even better, along with some great classics, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!

I LOVE this set! I think at the moment, my favourite is the little silhouette stamp, but I'm sure that will change from day to day, depending on which one I'm using at the time. I wonder which one you like best?

You can see the complete "Best of Flowers" flyer by clicking here. The set is available in cling mount only, and costs just £13.95 (plus shipping). 

To order your "Best of Flowers" set, call me on 07799 011072 or drop me an email by clicking on this link.

No comments: