Friday, 28 June 2013

This and That Card - and Another New Catalogue Preview

Hello! Yesterday I shared with you the This and That journal I made for a bride to celebrate her recent Hen Day. Here is the card I made to go with that gift.


This gives you another sneak peek at a stamp set from the forthcoming Annual Catalogue, called - appropriately - "Really Good Greetings". I'm really loving using sentiment sets in my projects at the moment, and this set is one I bought in my pre-order. I forgot to take a photo of the envelope, but on the envelope I stamped another sentiment from this set. It says, "Live the Life You've Imagined". I thought it was appropriate for someone about to get married.

The paper is, of course, from the Epic Day Designer Series pack, which co-ordinates with the This and That journal I showed you yesterday. You don't just have to use it for scrapping! Behind the sentiment is a strip of Epic Day washi tape. I have to confess to not really "getting" washi tape when I first saw it being used, but I'm finding out how versatile it is, and I'm really getting to love it.

Thanks for popping in!


No comments: