Tuesday, 30 July 2013

A Bright Team Birthday Card

A bright and breezy card for you today. This was the card I made for the birthday celebrations of one of my lovely team members last week. I love how cheery it is!


The sentiment is from one of my new acquisitions, a really handy birthday stamp set called "Bring on the Cake", which offer you all sorts of different styles so no matter what the birthday, you're sorted with this one. The Designer Series Paper is from the "Gingham Garden" pack, and the ribbon is the scrummy Seam Binding, this time in Daffodil Delight. Oh - and those two little dots you can see either side of the sentiment? They're brand new Candy Dots, which you can use on their own as I have done here, or to add colour to the matching Candy Dots Brad Bases - a fantastic idea if ever I saw one. I can see me using LOADS of these!

Back soon, and thanks for dropping in!

No comments: