Thursday, 8 August 2013

Printed Window Sheet Card

Another square card for you today - this time using printed acetate to make the card base.


How gorgeous is this?! The printed window sheet (acetate) and Designer Series Paper both come from the Quatrefancy DSP pack, which is the ladies in my classes have had in their class packs this month. 

Now I'm not usually a bright, in-your-face-colours kind of a girl, and if you'd told me a few months ago that I would be using Daffodil Delight ribbon like it's going out of fashion I'd have probably given you a very strange look. But I LOVE our Seam Binding in this colour! 

The sentiment is from the "Label Love" stamp set, which you can get on its own or as part of a bundle with the matching Artisan Label punch. If you buy the bundle, you'll save a massive 15% on the individual prices, so it's well worth doing. For this one, I've mounted the punched-out sentiment onto the Decorative Label shape.

What do you think? Time to get those window sheets out, folks!

Pop back soon and I'll have pics for you of this month's class projects. Thanks for dropping in, and I'll see you again soon..

No comments: