Monday, 30 September 2013

Have Yourself A....

I was really proud to be asked to speak at Stampin' Up!'s recent Creative Tour date in Ipswich. I was asked to focus on Christmas projects - it's not long away, after all (eek!) - and Stampin' Up! kindly sent me a lovely bundle of products to build my talk and demonstration around. Here's one of the projects that I showed:



I love this sentiment - doesn't it look lovely stamped in different colours? Ah, the joy of Stampin' Write Markers! The little snowman comes from a really cute stamp set: "Fun with Christmas", which has eight little images in it, all very sweet and ideal for putting together quick projects. 

Now we have our online shop, I can make it really easy for you to see (and to buy, if you want to) the products that I use in the projects I post in my blog. Here is what I've used in this project:


No comments: