Friday, 6 September 2013

Say Hello To Online Ordering

I have some incredibly exciting news for you!


Stampin' Up! is all about making it easy for you to enjoy your crafting. I'm thrilled to tell you that now there is a new, super-easy way for you to get your hands on your favourite crafting goodies:

YOU CAN NOW ORDER YOUR STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS FROM ME ONLINE!!!


To have a look at my online shop, you'll need to click on the "Shop" icon at the top right-hand corner of the page. You should see my name and details at the top of the screen when the shop opens up - if you don't, then you'll need to select" Becki Ritson" as your demonstrator when you create your account.

It's really easy to order from me this way - all you need to do is to create an online account for yourself by filling in your contact and address details, and then everything you order will be delivered direct to your door. It couldn't be simpler!

Watch out for special offers coming up soon for those who order from me online. To find out more about these, subscribe to my e-newsletter and I'll send you all the details as soon as they're released.

No comments: