Saturday, 23 November 2013

Betsy's Blossoms Thank You Card

Hello! I hope you liked the swaps I shared with you yesterday. I loved the layout, so used a similar one when creating this month's thank you cards for my customers. This is what I came up with:



The image was stamped using a technique that I taught at one of my Tantalising Technique classes a few months back, and it's one I love - using baby wipes to create multicoloured images. I think the effect here is really pretty. I hope you like it!

*********************************************

You can find everything used in this card, in my Online Shop. Here are the main items I used - just put the item numbers in the search box when you're in my online shop, and you'll be taken straight to them:

Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set (wood: 131955; cling: 126006)
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set (wood: 130042 ; cling:120024)
Silver Glimmer Paper 124005
Circles Collection Framelits 130911
Labels Card Thinlits Die (for the banner) 133479
Bitty Butterfly Punch 129406
Basic Rhinestones 119246

The cardstock and inks used were: Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder

No comments: