Saturday, 16 November 2013

Bunting Bonanza! Class Project

Here's a look at the project we made at my classes this month - a beautiful Christmas-themed banner. I only wish the photo could show you how splendidly glittery it is! We're definitely into Autumn now, and I just couldn't seem to get decent light to take a picture to show you, but hopefully you can see just about enough.


This was such a fun class! I shared my secrets for putting together the perfect rosette, as well as some hints and tips for decorating the pennants beautifully without making an inky mess, and the ladies spent a wonderful afternoon pleating, inking and sparkling (literally!).

Here are some close-ups of some of the elements of the banner, so you can see a bit more detail. Again, I'm not sure the colours have come out terribly well, so apologies for that!




If you'd like to join us for our next class, booking is open until 29th November. You can find out more information by clicking here.

****************************************************

 We used the following to make our banners - all available at my Online Shop as usual.

Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit

No comments: