Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Convention 2013 - Be The Difference!


Woohoo - we're back! This is me with some of my wonderful team members in front of the stage at this year's Stampin' Up! European Convention. We're just back from an amazing few days there, and we had a ball! Watch out on my website and on my Facebook and Twitter feeds for photos and updates - there is so much to share with you all that I couldn't possibly fit it all in here.

Joining Stampin' Up! is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've never come across a business that more generously and fairly rewards its demonstrators, and I feel so privileged to be involved with this wonderful group of people. If you'd like to have your own crafting business - where you control your hours and and determine how much or little you want to put into it, with no pressure to do anything that you don't want to do, and as much support as you need to achieve your own goals - then I'd love to hear from you.

Email me (click the link) or call me on 01473 622004 for a no obligation chat.

No comments: