Friday, 15 November 2013

Envelope Punch Board Chocolate Treat Pouches

Hello! I'm still playing with my new Envelope Punch Board, and finding out more and more things that I can do with it. Here are some of the cute little treats that I made for the ladies in my Stampers' Ten clubs recently:


Aren't they sweet? I forgot to take a photo of the inside of them, but they are just big enough to hold a mini-chocolate bar (a little KitKat, that kind of thing). Who doesn't love getting chocolate?!

These little treat packs don't take long to make, maybe five minutes maximum - and that's if you have to wrestle with the bows to get them to sit properly - and they look so gorgeous that I know I'll be making loads more.

Here are some close ups of the treats:




If you'd like to have a go at making these yourself, then here's how you do it:

  • Cut a 4.5" x 4.5" square of Designer Series Paper
  • Line up the edge of the DSP with the half inch mark on the Envelope Punch Board. Score and punch, then turn the paper ninety degrees. Line up the scoreline with the pointer, score and punch again. Continue all the way round. 
  • Pop your KitKat (other chocolate bars are available!!) onto the DSP so you can see how the pouch goes together. Cut away the bottom corner of the DSP (about half an inch should be enough), and round the opposite corner using the reverse side of the punch on the Envelope Board.
  • Wrap the DSP round your chocolate and secure with a ribbon bow.

Enjoy!

If you'd like to receive a handmade gift from me every month, as well as getting free Stampin' Up! goodies without needing to host a party, then you can if you join one of my Stampers' Ten clubs. Find out more here.

************************************************
You can find the things I used in my Online Shop. Here are the links:

Envelope Punch Board
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon
Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon

No comments: