Monday, 4 November 2013

Envelopes Galore (and Perhaps a Card and Gift To Match...)

I'm loving making bespoke envelopes at the moment! Here is a gift I made a couple of weeks ago:


And here's what was inside it:


This is a closer look at the brooch - I love this!


Sparkly! The photo really doesn't do it justice. I've used one of the beautiful Frosted Finishes embellishments - I just popped it onto a couple of circles of cardstock, then stuck the whole lot onto a brooch pin.

And of course you can't have a gift without a card to go with it, and here is that card:


You can see the contrasting inside of the envelope on this one - really pretty!

The envelopes were made very quickly and easily using Stampin' Up!'s new Envelope Punch Board. It's my new "cant-do-without" tool! If you want to see it in action, have a look at this video that Stampin' Up! have produced:


You can buy everything I've used in these projects (except the brooch pin) from my online shop. Here is a list of the main item codes you'll need:

My Friend Stamp Set Wood Mount £24.95 or Cling Mount £19.95
Perfectly Penned Stamp Set Wood Mount £14.95 or Cling Mount £11.95
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set Wood Mount £32.95 or Cling Mount £25.95

No comments: