Saturday, 9 November 2013

Hello and Welcome!

 I'm having great fun with my new Circle Card Thinlits die! Here's another card I made this week; this one was to welcome a lovely lady as the most recent member of my team of Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrators. The envelope was - of course! - made to match using my other new crafting favourite, the Envelope Punch Board.


Here's a better look at the card itself.


The fab thing about these cards is that they flip, to reveal a message on the other side of the circle:


I always like to give my new team members a swatch book of all Stampin' Up!'s colours of cardstock - something that they will hopefully find useful as they start out on their Stampin' Up! journey. Here's the outside of the one I made to match this card:


************************************************

As always, you can find everything I've used in my Online Shop. Here are the main things used in these projects:

Envelope Punch Board
Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set - Wood Mount
                                                 Cling Mount
Lacy and Lovely Stamp Set - Wood Mount
                                              Cling Mount

No comments: