Friday, 8 November 2013

My First Circles Thinlits Card

A few days ago, on the Sunshine Stamping Facebook page, I posted a photo of one of the Hallowe'en cards I'd made. You can see it here. Although the card shape looks as if I'd spent hours cutting and scoring, it's actually made using the Big Shot and a brilliant new die: the Thinlits Circle Card die. It's great fun to use!

Here is the very first card I made using this die. 


At this stage, I hadn't worked out how to cut layers that echoed the circle in the centre, so I decorated it in a different way. I quite like this - not bad for a first attempt, I think.

What do you reckon?

****************************************

If you want to, you can find the things I used over in my online shop. Here's the die and stamp sets from this project, along with links to each item.

Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set - Wood Mount
                                                Cling Mount
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set - Wood Mount
                                                      Cling Mount

No comments: