Friday, 22 November 2013

Silver Anniversary Convention Swaps

Hello! As you're reading this, I'm in the thick of this year's Stampin' Up! European Convention in Manchester - having a whale of a time with several hundred fellow demonstrators. You really should be here (why not sign up so you can join us at the next one?).

When Stampin' Up! Demonstrators meet up, we all take "swaps" with us. Swaps are small samples of our work, usually a card front. We each make lots of these, and then we swap them with other demonstrators, so we end up with loads of ideas to take away with us. Here are the ones that I've taken along to Convention this year:


I wanted to include lots Silver Glimmer Paper as this year is Stampin' Up!'s twenty-fifth (silver) anniversary, and I love how it looks when used with this Soft Sky / Wisteria Wonder / Smoky Slate combination. The stamp is one of the single stamps that Stampin' Up! has issued for this Christmas. It's called "Wonderful Blessing", and you can find it in my Online Shop here.

I'm looking forward to being able to share with you some of the gorgeous swaps that I will be receiving at Convention - watch this space!

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back with more for you tomorrow.

No comments: