Saturday, 30 November 2013

"Tag It" Charity Card from Convention

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is that as a company it devotes a lot of time and energy to charitable causes. There's even a stamp set - "Tag It" -  in our catalogue from which a portion of the proceeds goes to the Ronal McDonald House Charities ("RMHC"), which help families who have children with serious illnesses. At Convention, we were all given the chance to make two cards, to be given to RMHC, both of which use the "tag It" stamp set.

Here's the first one. (Excuse the fingers in the shot - it was a very quick pic taken when I'd made the card and it wouldn't lie flat without me holding it shut!)


This is a really good example of how a stamp set can suddenly come to life when you use it. I never really took to this set for some reason, but I love this card! And now, having seen loads of other projects using it, I think you might be seeing a lot more of it in future...

If you'd like to have a closer look at this stamp set, or of course order it and contribute £2 to RMHC for every set you buy, then you can find the wood-mount set in my online shop here.

If you'd prefer cling mount, then here's the link.

Thanks for looking - back with more soon!

No comments: