Monday, 9 December 2013

Be The Difference - Convention Compilation

Now, this is going to be my very last post-Convention blog post, but I really wanted to share this video with you. It's a compilation of highlights from the first five European Stampin' Up! Conventions, and there are some brilliant photos in it. Enjoy!



The background music is this year's Convention song - make sure you listen to the words. Our theme this year was "Be the Difference", and the song is all about how one person can make such a difference to others. I've been singing it for weeks!

VIDEO POSTS - CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

I hope you enjoyed watching this video - I'm going to use it as an excuse for asking for your help. Starting in the New Year, I'm going to be posting weekly craft tutorial and demonstration videos on my blog, and I'd love you to let me know what you'd like to see. Please would you spare a couple of moments to comment on this post, telling me what sort of tutorials and demonstrations you'd like to see in my videos - I really want to be covering what YOU want me to. Thanks so much for your help!

No comments: