Friday, 13 December 2013

Christmas Cards Galore - Part 1

Last weekend's class was my last class of 2013 - and we had a brilliant time! It was all about quick and easy Christmas cards (that's what you need, right?) and we used a gorgeous kit that was actually designed for scrapbooking, rather than cardmaking - these cards came together so quickly! I'll share some today, and some tomorrow, so for now, here are three of the cards we made:




The cards all centre around the "Season of Style Journalling Tags" kit, which gave us loads of really quick and easy focal points to use. The kit was designed to co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!'s divided scrapbook page protectors (love them!), but as you can see they work brilliantly for cards too.

The inspiration for this class came from some cards I'd seen on Pinterest, that were designed by an Australian demonstrator, Madonna Dunn. I couldn't resist sharing some of her cards in the class, and my ladies (and gent!) loved them too; here is one of them:


Thanks for dropping in, and I'll share more with you tomorrow. Have a lovely day!

No comments: