Saturday, 14 December 2013

Christmas Cards Galore - Part 2

Yesterday, I shared with you some of the cards we made at last weekend's class; today I have some more to show you. I hope you enjoy them!



And two more designed by the talented Madonna Dunn:



I loved doing this class! And I think Washi Tape is my new best Crafting Friend - it made decorating these cards so quick and easy (and I love that if you don't stick it down too hard in the first place, you can peel it off and reposition it - brilliant!). I used it on the envelopes too (you've got to have decorated envelopes):


I hope you enjoyed these projects - why not have a go yourself at using some of your craft goodies to make something different from their original purpose? You might surprise yourself!

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll see you soon! 

No comments: