Saturday, 21 December 2013

Little Boxes, Little Boxes...

(No, I'm not old enough to remember the song, but my Mum used to sing it to me when I was little, and it's stuck with me ever since.) I'm still loving my Envelope Punch Board for making quick and easy boxes, and I have some more to share with you today.


These are some of the boxes I made these for my Stampers' Ten group this month, and they're really quick and easy to make using the Envelope Punch Board. I really am SO impressed with how easy it is to make boxes with this board - I had no idea it'd be this versatile!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



I made more for my class-goers this month too, in a different colourway. They look totally different:


If you haven't got your Envelope Punch Board yet (and why on earth not?!), then you can order it through my Online Shop.

Click here to see it in action.

I'm taking a break now for a few days over Christmas, to spend some much-needed time with my lovely husband. I'll pop back briefly on Christmas Day, but in the meantime, enjoy the festivities - Have a wonderful Christmas! 

Thanks so much for your support this year! Big hugs. xx

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

great idea for table gifts.