Monday, 2 December 2013

More Convention Projects

I have a confession to make. I don't do a lot of crafting at Convention. There - I said it! Convention, for me, is all about meeting up with lovely friends and colleagues that I don't see very often. In fact, there are some friends that I don't get to see apart from at Convention, so there is lots of catching up and sharing to be done. And great fun it is too!

That said, however, I do make a point of doing the Convention make and take projects when I'm back home, and I wanted to show you photos of them. Here are a couple, for starters:


I love this one, for example - it's very different from my usual style, but I really enjoyed making it. Stamping all the various layers for the background was really therapeutic! The same technique was used on the matching envelope:


And how about this one as a lovely idea for gift-wrapping? 


I love the lid that's been added underneath the acetate wrap, keeping the present a secret until it's opened. Making the cute little feathers was fun, too. (I'm seeing feathers EVERYWHERE in craft at the moment!)

Thanks for dropping in, I'll be back soon with more for you. Watch out on Wednesday for video details of a fabulous new product line - you're going to love it!

*******************************************************

Both these projects use stamp sets that we received (free!) at Convention: "Gorgeous Grunge" and "Hello, Lovely". You can find both of these in my online shop, just click on the following links for more information about each of them.

Gorgeous Grunge (available in wood mount or cling mount)
Hello, Lovely(available in wood mount or cling mount)

No comments: