Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Save The Date(s)!


Not long now until the Big Day, are you ready yet? I'm looking forward to all the preparations being over and being able to sit down and enjoy some lovely, quiet time with Alan. In the meantime, though, I've been busy planning lots for you in the New Year, and...

(drum roll please...)

Here's some "save the date" information about my first two events of 2014 (get your diaries out!):

Saturday 18th January - Open Event
If you're in the Ipswich area, come along and join me for a really informal FREE event where you'll be able to try your hand at a simple Make and Take project. There'll be loads of Stampin' Up! products for you to look at, as well as lots of gorgeous samples to inspire and motivate you at the start of the brand new year. A great way to see what crafting is all about, and to grab a sneaky peek at some brand new products that will be released later in the month. (Please note this event will be held at my home, so please contact me if you're intending to come along, and I'll give you the necessary details.)

Saturday 1st February - First Class of 2014
2:15pm - 4:45pm Cedarwood Primary School, Kesgrave (Ipswich)
My first class of the year is going to be a celebration of love and friendship, with projects for those special people in our lives as we approach Valentine's Day. Full details to follow in the New Year; for now, save the date!

Thanks for popping in - I'll be back soon with some projects for you. Take care! x

No comments: