Friday, 20 December 2013

Simple can be Gorgeous.... Some Very Simple Christmas Cards

I don't know how I manage it! Every year, I start making Christmas cards in August or September, and every year, without fail, I get close to Christmas and realise I haven't made nearly enough - is it just me?! Anyway, I reckon it's always useful to have some really quick and simple card designs to hand, and here are some that I came up with this year. Very simple, very quick, and absolutely gorgeous, I hope you'll agree!




Beautifully quick to make, and really pretty (although apologies for the grainy photos - the light was AWFUL on the day I took these).

See? I told you cards don't have to be complicated to be beautiful!

Back tomorrow with some cute little gift boxes - another project using the fabulous Envelope Punch Board. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: